|Millennium:||1st millennium AC|
- The Battle of the Ice Reaches took place between the Ice Folk and the White Wing.
- The Battle of the High Clerist's Tower took place between the Blue Wing and the Knights of Solamnia.
- Lemish allies with the Dragonarmies, whilst the Kayolin dwarves muster resistance against the dark armies.
- The Order of Majere Monastery was destroyed by Dragonarmy forces looking for the Sign of Majere.
- In early winter, Goldmoon and Riverwind were married.
- Riverwind was accepted as Chieftain of the Qué-Shu and other tribes.
- The Red Dragonarmy travels across the New Sea and marches across the Plains of Abanasinia subjugating the nomadic tribes.
- Khisanth spreads word of the Blue Crystal Staff throughout the Dragonarmies, and word is passed to the Seekers. The hunt for the staff begins.
- The Companions meet Goldmoon and Riverwind, and help them flee Solace from the "justice" of Hederick the Theocrat.
- Commander Kang and his regiment build a huge wicker dragon, which they use to play a joke on the 33rd Baaz infantry (who worship the dragon).
- The Companions infiltrate Xak Tsaroth, defeat Khisanth and recover the Disks of Mishakal.
- An elf named Di An became the first true cleric dedicated to the Gods of Light on Ansalon in the Age of Despair, with Goldmoon being the second.
- The Companions bring down Highlord Verminaard at Pax Tharkas, and Highlord Feal-Thas at Icewall Castle.
- Theros Ironfeld is taught how to create dragonlances by Silvara.
- Kelryn Darewind takes the Bloodstone of Fistandantilus and creates a religious cult in Haven. The cult worships Fistandantilus, whom they believe is a deity, until the Dragonarmies overrun the city and crush the cult.
- After Stormogre's death, his sons began fighting among themselves. They were then driven from Daltigoth by Kthaarx. Kthaarx then became the next Dictator of Daltigoth.
- Lyim Rhistadt rallies the folk of Qindaras to launch an assault upon the Tower of Wayreth. The Conclave of Wizards forms an alliance with Neidar hill dwarves from Hillhome, Thorbardin dwarves, Qualinesti elves, and the Ergothian Cavaliers. The allied armies crush the Qindaran force, although Lyim reaches the Tower of Wayreth. Bram DiThon confronts Lyim and transforms him into a tree. Par-Salian thanks Bram for his efforts and offers him an apprenticeship in High Sorcery, to which the young Tuatha Dundarael mage accepts.
None at this Time
- Alan Fowler - Winter
- Aran Tallbow - Winter
- Arman Kharas - Autumn
- Arrowthorn - Autumn
- Brian Donner - Winter
- Edwin Crownguard
- Electrus - Winter
- Errol Gerant - Winter
- Feal-Thas - Winter
- Gantor Blacksword
- Gavin Tancred - Winter
- Jinag Reth - Autumn
- Jordy Piper
- Khisanth - Autumn
- Kyan Red-Axe
- Lorac Caladon
- Marik Silvercrown
- Mather Caradoc - Winter
- Realgar - Early Winter
- Stuart Pentheus - Winter
- Thunderkill - Winter
- Verminaard of Nidus - Autumn
- Guerrand di Thon - Early Winter
- Kirah di Thon - Spring