|Millennium:||1st millennium AC|
- A battle raged between Dhamon Grimwulf and Onysablet that led to the death of both of them.
- Fury and her nameless master battled a Bloodrager Centaur and closed a portal to the Abyss.
- The Sheriff of Solace was murdered, but Gerard uth Mondar solved the mystery and became the new Sheriff.
- Mina is revealed to be a god when she raised the Tower of High Sorcery at Istar into an island on the Blood Sea. The tower became known as the Tower of the Blood Sea.
- The High God takes the Hall of Sacrilege and all its contents.
- The Beloved are annihilated by Mina when she rains holy fire upon them.
- The god Habbakuk stepped in and defeated the Sea Dragon Urchin in the northern region of Saturnalia.
- Coryn Brinefolk assisted Jenna and Dalamar in regrouping the Orders of High Sorcery. Jenna becomes the new Highmage.
- The Ergonesti Elves left Southern Ergoth for Cristyne and started to rebuild the city of Baleph.
- The Dragonlord Mohrlex was afflicted with the Bakalian Plague by his advisor Barathrutus, but healed when some adventurers restored the Fountain of Renewal.
- The Dictator of Daltigoth Tdarnk was killed and his Council of Nine were defeated by a group of adventurers that were aided by Emma Xela and Briony Thistleknot of the Legion of Steel cell stationed in the city. The city was put into an uproar due to the death of Tdarnk with unknown results.
- Ausric Krell
- Brandwyn Mason
- Dhamon Grimwulf
- Elstone Kinsaid
- Gerta Tanner
- Gilthanas Kanan
- Graylord Joyner
- Great Mother
- Lleu Mason
- Lucy Wheelwright
- Nightshade Pricklypear
- Petar Mason
- Riva Silverblade
- The Master (Monk)
- Theo Drawde
- Timothy Tanner
- Uurk Straightbeard
- Vault Forgesmoke