Chislev ( kiz-lev or chiz-lev) is nature incarnate and the divine power of instinct. The animals and plants of Krynn revere Chislev, who is said to be their mother. Chislev is patron to many druids and rangers. Chislev extends her divinity to the world of Krynn, feeling all that is done to it. Her moods change with the seasons, and her fury is directed at those who abuse the wild, especially in unnatural ways.
Chislev has few clerics (who mainly live in farming communities), instead being served mainly by hermit-like, forest-dwelling druids.
- Bestiary of Krynn Revised, p 72
- Dragonlance Campaign Setting, p. 125–126.
- Holy Orders of the Stars, p. 91-92.
- Amber and Ashes, p. 76, 254
- City of the Lost, p. 121
- Dezra's Quest, p. 2, 44
- Dragons of a Vanished Moon (HC), p. 504
- Dragons of Summer Flame (HC), p. 36-37, 310-311
- Gates of Thorbardin, p. 264, 266
- Kaz, the Minotaur, p. 47
- Medusa Plague, p. 124
- Sacred Fire, p. 131
- The Dark Queen, p. 21
- The Dragons of Chaos, p. 33
- The Dragons of Krynn, p. 12, 30
- The Eve of the Maelstrom, p. 275
- The Golden Orb, p. 110, 120
- The Messenger, p. 1, 4, 91, 114
- The Oath and the Measure, p. 263
- The Odyssey of Gilthanas, p. 283
- The Rose and the Skull, p. 151
- Theros Ironfeld, p. 312
- The Golden Orb, p. 72
- Winterheim (Novel), p. 76, 139