Habbakuk (hab-buh-kuk) is the divine power of persistence. He is lord of the beasts, and patron of hunters, rangers, druids, sailors, and the natural cycle of life and death. He opposes undeath and aberrations of magic. Habbakuk is the twin brother to Kiri-Jolith and son of Paladine and Mishakal. He is closest to Branchala, works well with Chislev, and opposes Zeboim.
Habbakuk is patron to the Knights of the Crown, representing the virtue of loyalty. Since the War of Souls, Habbakuk has stepped back in his relationship with the Knights of Solamnia, feeling that the knighthood would benefit from having a single patron deity. Though he has taken this lesser role, he is still revered by the knighthood.
Habbakuk's Clerics wear long blue-grey robes and pray for spells from him at sunrise.
- The Alien Sea, p. 16, 28, 226
- Amber and Ashes, p. 311
- Chosen of the Gods, p. 23
- Dragonlance Campaign Setting, p. 121 - 122
- Dragons of the Highlord Skies (PB) p. 149-151, 429, 523, 547
- Holy Orders of the Stars, p. 84 - 85
- Knights of the Sword, p. 106
- Otherlands p. 43, 76
- The Search for Power, "Marine Skies", p. 241
- Time of the Dragon, 'Rules Book', p. 39
|Other Gods||High God||Chaos||Mina|
|Gods of Good||Paladine||Majere||Kiri-Jolith||Mishakal||Habbakuk||Branchala||Solinari|
|Gods of Neutrality||Gilean||Sirrion||Reorx||Chislev||Zivilyn||Shinare||Lunitari|
|Gods of Evil||Takhisis||Sargonnas||Morgion||Chemosh||Zeboim||Hiddukel||Nuitari|
|False Gods||Belzor||Tiolanthe||The Great Worm|
|Children of the Gods||Ariakan|