Qualimori was a town built in the Age of Despair on Southern Ergoth. It was a Qualinesti Elf refuge during the War of the Lance. The town was part of the united elven area eventually called Ergonesti. It was on the eastern side of Harkun Bay.
The city was larger than Silvamori. During the War of the Lance, the town was just tents and quickly assembled houses. Eventually over time the elves made structures that worked with nature much like what would have been found in Qualinost.
War of the Lance
The Silvanesti left their homeland during the War of the Lance and took refuge on Southern Ergoth. They settled the woods west of the Thon-Tsalarian River with the approval of the local Kagonesti led by Chief Cher-kal, so long as it was short-term. Shortly after this the Qualinesti Elves settled east of the Thon-Tsalarian and built Qualimori.
Post War of the Lance
Age of Mortals
Post War of Souls
By the time after the War of Souls most of the Kagonesti had fled the island for Cristyne, but the area had new citizens in the refuges from the tragedies that befell Qualinesti and Silvanesti during the war. Frost and his ogres were still a huge problem. Silvanesti Regent Belthanos saw the wisdom of leaving for Cristyne while his counterpart Lady Merathanos desired to fight the Dragon Overlord.
In 422 AC, at the Elfmoot in Merwick representatives meet to discuss the Ergonesti moving to Cristyne. At the meeting an ancient villain named Sylvyana made her move for power. She was defeated by Amara Moonhunter and a group of adventurers. Amara later became the next Pathfinder. Shortly after, led by Amara all the Ergonesti Elves left Southern Ergoth (including those of Qualimori) and settled in the ruins of Baleph and began to rebuild the city. Qualimori was left vacant.
- The Annotated Dragonlance Chronicles, Winter Night p. 656-657, 662-665
- The Atlas of the Dragonlance World p. 80-81
- Dalamar the Dark (Novel) p. 161
- DLC2: Classics Volume II p. 30-31
- Dragonlance Campaign Setting p. 176
- Dragons of Winter p. 47-56
- The Odyssey of Gilthanas p. 201
- Price of Courage p. 165, 264
- Races of Ansalon (Sourcebook) p. 55-56
- Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: The Age of Mortals, The Continent of Ansalon map
- Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: The War of the Lance, The Continent of Ansalon map
- Theros Ironfeld (Novel) p. 238, 255
- War of the Lance (Sourcebook) p. 141-143