Speaker of the Moon is the leader of the Dargonesti Elves. This ruler must be able to see into the future in order to hold the title of Speaker. Otherwise they would be stripped of their title.
Former Speakers of the Moon
- Kedurach Takalurion (1800 PC - 1538 PC) becomes Speaker when Drudarch abdicates and Drudarch gives rulership to him, during the time of peace.
- Drudarch Takalurion (1538 PC - 1200 PC) resumed rule as Speaker during the time of war against the Sea Witch, until his death.
- Nakaro Silverwake (12 AC - 322 AC) Nakaro recovers the sword of Drudarch, Tideripper, and is proclaimed Speaker by the Dargonesti.
Current Speaker of the Moon
- Treyen Silverwake (322 AC - present AC) is the son of Nakaro and continues to rule Watermere to this day.
- Aquironian (383 AC - present AC) After being completely cut off from the nation of Watermere, the cities of Darthalla and Dargonest nominated their own Speaker. Aquironian became the first Speaker of the Moon for Darthalla and Dargonest.
Inconsistencies / Kender Tales
Note: In the book Wanderlust, two names were given as Speaker of the Moons (which should be Speaker of the Moon), but this doesn't mesh with what was given in the Speaker timeline.
- Solunatuaau Sonluanaau (322 AC - 332 AC) was the father to Semunel who died while in power.
- Semunel Sonluanaau (332 AC) had his sister Selana Sonluanaau have Flint Fireforge to construct a bracelet in order for him to see the future, which all Speaker of the Moon must be able to do.
- The Alien Sea, p. 59, 97, 156, 170
- Otherlands, p. 64-66
- The Dargonesti, p.
- Wanderlust, p.
- The Dragon Isles (Novel), p.